Moji is a company that produces high-quality and patented massagers, rollers, wraps, and other products that can help people in alleviating pain and muscle stiffness. It was founded in 2007 by Victor Viner, an avid athlete so that people can continue to pursue their dreams and passions.
One of the best products the company offers is the Moji Foot PRO Massager. It is a simple foot massager that sits on the floor, and you just roll your foot over it. Yes, there’s no need for you to use your hands for it to function. It means that you can use it conveniently while working on your desk, and as well as when watching TV. Let us know more about this massager.
Who is the Moji Foot PRO Massager Ideal for?
The Moji Foot PRO Massager is designed especially for people who are suffering from plantar fasciitis, an inflammation of the fibrous tissue along the bottom of the foot connecting the heel bone to the toes. This condition causes intense heel pain. Aside from that, it is also great for feet with neuropathy.
This foot massager can also be used by those who are looking for quick relief to their sore feet. It’s for the people who find electric foot massagers too intense for their feet. This product will give you a foot massage without the use of electricity, meaning you have control over the intensity of the massage you like.
Features of the Moji Foot PRO Massager
Product Dimension: 10 x 5 x 4 inches
Weight: 1.25 pounds
The Moji Foot PRO Massager is a portable massager that features a flat platform that you can lay on the floor. It has six large steel balls where you can roll your foot on. These steel balls dig deep into the foot to relieve pain and break up scar tissue. You can also freeze it for a relaxing ice massage.
Here are some of the best features it offers:
- Slip-Resistant Base: The Moji Foot PRO Massager features a slip-resistant base. It means that wherever you place it, it will not slide when you start rolling your foot on it, making it very comfortable to use.
- Stainless Steel Spheres: As mentioned earlier, this massager has 6 stainless steel balls for a deeper massage. These spheres rotate 360 degrees, helping you to reduce inflammation on your foot. If you are suffering from plantar fasciitis, it is advisable to use it while chilled, for more effective pain relief.
- Easy to Use: This massager is incredibly easy to use. You can simply sit on your favorite chair, place it on the floor, and start rolling your foot over the massage spheres. This massager is designed to be used either standing or sitting.
- Dual Therapy Pain Relief: The Moji Foot PRO Massager will stretch and massage the entire plantar fascia. Its six unique spheres ensure that all angles of your foot can be massaged. For more effective pain relief, place it in the freezer, and experience the benefits of an ice massage. However, an ice massage is not advisable for those with foot neuropathy.
- Easy to Clean: Since this massager does not use electricity, you can easily clean it as well. Simply wipe it using a cloth with alcohol every after use. It’s also a good idea to wear socks while using it to cushion your feet, and as well as to prevent possible contamination.
- Compact Design: This foot massager has a compact size, and it only weighs 1.25 pounds. This means that you can take it with you anywhere. It is ideal for bringing when traveling so that you can relax your feet after a long day of walking.
- Warranty: This massager is proudly made in the USA. The company also offers a 1-year product warranty for the Moji Foot PRO Massager. They also have a 30-days refund policy for any defects on the product.
Other Foot Massagers by Moji
Aside from the Moji Foot PRO Massager, the company also offers other similar massagers. These are the Moji Mini Pro and the Moji Curve Pro.
- Moji Mini Pro Massager: This massager is a mini version of the Moji Foot PRO Massager. It is best used for the arms, neck, shoulders, quads, and calves. It can accommodate both large hands and tiny hands comfortably. Just like the Moji Foot PRO Massager, this mini version also features stainless steel balls for a deeper massage experience.
- Moji Curve Pro Massager: This one is ideally used for the hips, hamstrings, shins, upper and lower back, and quads. It is a large massager that features four stainless steel spheres. It is best used to target bigger muscle groups, and it is very easy to use on the back.
The massagers offered by Moji are indeed useful in easing muscle pains. If you always experience foot pain, then you might want to try the Moji Foot PRO massager. It is an affordable product that can help give your feet some relaxation wherever you go. It is one of the best foot massagers you can have at home.