Being motivated is something that will help us accomplish our tasks and achieve our goals. However, there are days when we feel low and demotivated and it’s quite difficult to find motivation during those times.
Today, there are different ways you can do to add motivational messages to your daily routine such as reading motivational books, decorating your home and office with motivational pictures, using motivational apps, and as well as wearing clothes with motivational prints.
Books for Daily Motivation
Reading motivational books can add value to our daily lives. There are different kinds of motivational books such as those based on interviews with successful people, based on science and other studies, and based on personal anecdotes. There are also motivational books which contain fictional stories. Reading one chapter every morning can give you motivation for the whole day.
If you want to find motivational books you can read daily, you might want to try the following:
- The Power of Positive Thinking: This book is written by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale. It is about how being optimistic can make you healthier and happier.
- The Magic of Thinking Big: The author of this books suggests that it’s not intelligence that moves people up but their personal choice which make them believe that there is something bigger, and that better is always possible.
- Half Full: This book is about the perception you have about everything and how your choices determines your life.
- Laws of Success: This book is written by Napoleon Hill. It features interviews with more than 500 self-made millionaires. This book is also inspired by the methods as well as the achievements of businessmen such as Theodore Roosevelt and Alexander Graham Bell.
Motivational Pictures or Décor
Another way of adding motivation to your daily routine is by displaying motivational pictures and décors in your home and office. You can also display them in your room so you will be able to read motivational messages the moment you wake up.
If you’re looking for motivational pictures and decors, check out the following:
- Motivational Posters: These posters can provide motivation and inspiration for homes, offices, gym, classrooms, and even in your dorm room. They are also great gifts for friends and loved ones.
- Motivational Shower Curtain: One of the first places we go to the moment we wake up in the morning is the bathroom. Therefore, it’s also a great idea to place a motivational message there. This shower curtain is designed with motivational phrases which can inspire you to do great the whole day.
- Motivational Desk Art: This desk art contains different motivational messages depending on the color you’ll choose. It is a great display on your office desk. Once you feel tired, just look at it and read the message it contains to fuel your motivation and finish your tasks.
Clothing and Other Accessories with Motivational Messages
Aside from books and decors, you can also get motivation from clothing and other accessories. By wearing motivational message shirts, you can also share positive vibes to other people.
Here are some of the clothing and accessories which can give you motivation:
- Never Give Up Motivational Shirt: This shirt says, “Not matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.”. It is also a great gift if you know someone who needs motivation.
- Fitness Motivational Shirt: If you’re looking for a fitness motivation, this shirt is the best for you. Its design says, “Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.”.
- There are also hats with different motivational words such as grateful, focus, dream big, and goal digger.
- If you love accessorizing your phone, there are also phone cases which are designed with motivational messages.
Using smartphones has been part of our everyday lives whether for work or for entertainment purposes. But did you know that it can also help you be motivated? Yes, it can, through the use of motivational apps which you can download online.
- Success – Daily Life Planner and Goal Setting Coach: This application helps in taking control of life. It will help you develop a personal roadmap to success. It also has tools which can help you stay focused on your personal journey.
- Strides Habit Tracker: This app is used it to track your goals such as saving for a vacation, or maybe becoming more physically fit. All you need to do is pick an activity, enter a value, like how much you want to save, or a date, then start working towards your goal.
- ThinkUp: Positive Affirmations: This app helps you coach yourself to develop a more positive mindset. It will provide you affirmations that are related to different areas of life such as career, fitness, weight loss, and as well as relationships.
- Fabulous: Motivate Me! Relax, Meditate, Sleep: This app is helpful in developing healthier habits, since the stresses in life can throw us off course of our goals. This app will help people stay motivated and responsible.
- iWish – Life Goals, Wish List, Bucket List: This app will help you accomplish your bucket list by helping you keep track of your goals. It will also help you discover activities which might be of your interest. It is about anything, from wellness, relationships, career, finances, lifestyle, and many more.
These are just some of the best things we found which can inspire you every day but we hope that they can aide in motivating to achieve your goals in life. Always stay positive!